Our caring staff members are a team of highly experienced and qualified early childhood professionals. Considering their qualifications and teaching experience, the teachers at Kidsville are carefully selected for their genuine warmth and passion, innovation, motivation and quality teaching practices.
In order to meet the needs of the individual child, the KidsVille team are knowledgeable about human development and the early childhood curriculum, skilled at implementing it, thoughtful about what they do, aware of their roles as models for learning and willing to be flexible.
|Options||Annual fee on full day base 08:00 – 18:00
Period: 01.09 – 30.05 (9 months)
|Average monthly fee|
|A1||Annual fee payable on 1 instalment||4 950 €||550 €|
|A2||Annual fee payable on 2 instalment||5 130 €
(2 x 2 565 €)
|A3||Annual fee payable on 3 instalment||5 310 €
(3 x 1 770 €)
|A4||Monthly fee||610 €||610 €|
|Catering from bio kitchen “Zeleo”|
- Includes: Breakfast, morning snack with seasonal fruits and vegetables, lunch (soup and main dish), afternoon snack.
- The tax for catering is payable only for the attendance days
|4.25 € / day|
• Discount from the annual fee upon simultaneous enrolment of twins – 10%.
• Deposit amounting to one month fee is required if chosen option A4
• Administrative tax amounting (150 euro) –one-time fee payable for newly enrolled children.
• Educational tax (225euro) – payable at the beginning of each academic year. It covers materials for educational process, craft materials, insurance and etc.
• Transport fee is not included in the above described price list
37 Akademik Sanders str.